What is the difference between single and double sided printing?
When choosing your flag, you have the option of single or double sided printing.
Single sided print
- One piece of fabric
- Printing goes through fabric and is visible on the reverse side.
- Reverse side artwork is mirrored
Double sided print
- Artwork printed on two pieces of fabric.
- Blockout material in the middle
- Correct artwork read on both sides.
Why choose Promocolour?
- Superior digital printing and high quality accessories.
- Australian owned family business..
- FREE artwork with unlimited changes.
- FREE delivery Australia wide.
- Australia’s cheapest high quality banner and flag producer.
- Reinforced Base Connection Points on all poles.