Installation Instructions for Teardrop Banners
Teardrop Banners are a great way to attract attention to your business or event. Below are some simple tips on how to set up your Teardrop Banner and advice on how to care for the fabric banner.
Installation will only take a few minutes.
- Firstly, you’ll need to unpack the black carry bag and assemble your flagpole, by joining the pieces together. Simply insert the poles into each other by pushing them together.
- Once the pole has been assembled you can now attach the teardrop banner. Start by inserted the top of the pole (it has a rubber topper on it) into the pole sleeve and pushing it all the way to the end. Important: Make sure the pole is pushed all the way to end where the pole sleeve is reinforced. If the pole is not all the way to the end, it can damage your banner.
- Now you can pull the banner all the way down the pole. The banner will start to bend and once the pole is all the way through to the end, you’ll notice a teardrop shape.
- Using the tensioning string, tie the banner to the flagpole using the tie sockets.
- Once your fabric banner is attached to it’s pole, you can now insert the bottom of the pole on to your banner. You teardrop banner is now ready to use.