Teardrop Banners & Flags
Ultra vibrant premium teardrop banners that blow the competition away. We’ll design your custom teardrop banners in less than an hour, totally free! Get a quote below on our premium full colour, single or double-sided printed teardrop banners or teardrop flags.
Get a custom quote today
Why Choose Promocolour for your Teardrop Banner Flags?
Our vibrant Teardrop Banners and Flags are the perfect promotional tool to stand out in a crowd! Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, our teardrop banner signs are very easy to set up using our durable pole system and premium base options. There’s no better way to attract attention to your business at a trade show event or into your store.
We have a huge range of options to suit all your banner needs. Simply choose from our Single Sided (mirrored on reserve side) or true Double Sided teardrop banners with block out material in the middle (artwork can be read correctly on both sides). Lastly, select the base option most suitable for where your teardrop banner flag will be located.
Our Process – How Does It Work?
At Promocolour, we strive to create beautiful, custom teardrop banners for personal and commercial use for your business. No matter the occasion or event, with one of our banners waving in the wind, you’re guaranteed to stand out from the crowd!
Our process is stress-free and straightforward for your convenience.
- Select the quantity, size, type of base, colours, single or double sided, layout and design choices that best suit your needs in our custom quote form above. With an array of options available, you’re sure to find a beautiful design that will satisfy your expectations.
- Once you’re happy with the design of your banner and you approve it, we’ll then issue an invoice for payment prior to printing.
- Then, we’ll start processing the order and printing the design out on professional-grade materials and ensuring the highest durability so your one-of-a-kind teardrop banner will last.
- When we’re satisfied with the final product, we’ll ship it directly to your door with care so that when your custom banner arrives, it’s pristine and ready for use!
How Does The Design and Banner Printing Stage Work?
At Promocolour, our professional designers can help you create stunning banners that will attract eyes and represent your business with colours and designs of your choosing. With a wide variety of customisable options available, you can create the perfect advertisement for your business. Our banners are suitable for inside or the outdoors.
We’ll tailor our design templates to your needs and will craft the perfect teardrop banner for your brand. You can utilise various colours and text options to display your logo or business name to passersby and take advantage of this permanent but adjustable advertising opportunity.
Once you’ve explored our gallery of design options and created your banner, you can personalise it with custom details and add a bit of flair. Then, our team will take over to produce a masterful print that will showcase your stellar design.
Whether you want business teardrop banners for use indoors or out as advertising flags or promotional flags, our inks are up to the task! We use a hi-tech, subliminal dying technique, ensuring your flag banners end up with clear, sharp contrasts and deep, vibrant colours that are resistant to fading in the sun over time. We expect our teardrop advertising banners and business flags to last indefinitely indoors and for around a year in a great condition outside, no matter what the weather may bring.
Here’s some of the features of our teardrop banners:
- Perfect for trade shows and events.
- Printed on premium fabric material.
- Super strong pole sleeve material for increased durability and lifespan.
- Available in 4 sizes (small, medium, large and extra large – see actual sizes in our quote form above).
- Single sided and double sided flag printing available.
- Pantone colour matching and stunning dye sublimation printing.
- Steel reinforced end points on all flexi poles.
- Huge range of premium bases to choose from.
- Ball bearing system on all bases allowing your base to turn 360 degrees with the wind.
- Super easy to assemble and transport.
- Australian owned and dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse.
- Carry bag included with all orders.
How to set up your promotional teardrop banners
- Unpack the black carry bag and assemble your flagpole, by joining the pieces together. Simply insert the poles into each other by pushing them together.
- Now attach the teardrop banner. Insert the top of the pole (it has a rubber topper on it) into the pole sleeve and push it all the way to the end.
- Important: Make sure the pole is pushed all the way to end where the pole sleeve is reinforced. If the pole is not all the way to the end, it can damage your banner.
- Pull the banner all the way down the pole. The banner will start to bend and once the pole is all the way through to the end, a teardrop shape will emerge.
- Tie the banner to the flagpole using the tie sockets and tensioning string.
- Once your banner flag is attached to the pole, you can now insert the bottom of the pole onto your banner. Your teardrop banner is now ready to use. See more information here.
How to take care of your custom teardrop flag banners
- Your Teardrop Banner will arrive folded in a sealed bag and may have some creases.
- These creases will come out by themselves as you use your teardrop banner.
- If you need to remove any creases quickly, use a warm iron with an ironing cloth between the banner and the iron.
- A hot iron used directly on the banner will damage the fabric.
- If your banner gets dirty, clean it using cold water and a damp cloth.
- You can also machine wash it using cold water on a gentle cycle and no detergents or bleach.
- Although durable, avoid using the banner in bad weather such as heavy rain and strong wind.
- Sunlight will slowly fade the banner colour which is unavoidable. If using your banner outside, it may start fading after one year.
What’s the difference between single and double sided teardrop banners?
Single Sided Banner Printing
The ink goes through the fabric to the backside of the flag which causes a mirror image of your graphics on the back of the flag making any text hard to read from the back side.
Double Sided Banner Printing
We print on two pieces of fabric and use block out material in the middle. This allows for correct reading on each side, rather than mirrored artwork on the reverse side.
Why are pole sleeves are so important for teardrop banners?
- Strong winds put a lot of pressure on the pole sleeve of a teardrop banner and poor quality sleeves are usually the first things to break. At Promocolour, we have the strongest reinforced teardrop banner pole sleeves in Australia.
- All our teardrop banners have super strong elastic pole sleeves so they can stand up to strong weather conditions which gives the banner more longevity.
- Choose from either black or white pole sleeves to suit your flag banner style. Learn more here.
How to choose the right teardrop flag banner base
Teardrop banners use a different base depending on where you want the banner to be. All teardrop banner bases are interchangeable so you can use multiple bases for the same banner if you need a different set up at another location. Here’s the 4 main types of bases:
- Ground spikes are the most popular base.
- Allows you to set up the teardrop banner on soft ground surfaces like grass, dirt, garden beds or at the beach.
- Also very popular is the Cross Base stand.
- This allows the stand to be set up on hard surfaces such as indoors or outdoors on concrete.
- Made of very strong cast iron, this base weighs 3.8kg and will remain standing in strong winds.
- This base is much stronger than the folding base on the market.
- Easy to set up and pack away for transportation.
- If you think your location will have strong winds, for additional support you can order a donut shaped sandbag weight. This sits over the base and holds the base down.
- Wall Brackets are great for teardrop banners that will be a permanent fixture.
- These can be bolted on to a wall or fence and come with two different angles.
- The zero degree wall bracket holds the teardrop banner straight and
- The 30 degree wall bracket allows the banner to tilt out on an angle.
- All wall brackets have the same plate which 100mm x 100mm
- All the holes for the bolts are 70mm apart.
- This option holds the teardrop banner in place using a car wheel as the support.
- Simply park your front or back wheel over the stand to hold it in place.
Promocolour Design & Print Company
Promocolour is an Australian business that has been producing premium quality teardrop banners, feather flags, printed tablecloths, branded marquees and media walls for nearly a decade. Our vibrant fabric printing service is what keeps our customers coming back.
Promocolour produces teardrop banners in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Darwin & Cairns. We also produce quality teardrop flags in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Darwin & Cairns.
Our flat rate shipping is available Australia wide to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart. We can accommodate orders for bulk teardrop banners.